early 28 Tudor front carpet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• early 28 Tudor front carpet

Anybody have any photos? specifically the edge binding, and rubberized heel pad, and how the heel pad was attached to the carpet.

Tia, Jim
    jmodela.coffeecup

I have a February 14 1928 Tudor Sedan with original interior the front carpet has small worn spot where the left heal rest.
    It is the early grey pinstriped the seats side panels have the band across the top.
    The rest of the car is original except for a paint. It is probably one of the best examples of how Henry built the Tudor.
    My problem is I am not a tech guy. Mitch posted pictures of my interior in a file where he shows the interior installation of his car.
    I will be happy to answer any early 28 questions just need some one else to post it.

Comment

• Jim Mason
      Jim Mason commented
      Editing a comment
      Email the pictures, I'll post them here. I'd like to see the edge binding and binding color compared to the windlace. Carpet color. And details on the rubber heal pad. How it is attached to the carpet, is the carpet cut and the heel pad inserted, or is the heel pad on top of the carpet.

Other words any and all details you could supply.
      Thanks
      jmason@chartermi.net

Here is the link to Franks picture album. I'm not sure if the needed photos of the carpet are there.
    https://www.vintagefordforum.com/for...5751#post65751
    2 1930 Tudors

Henry Ford said
    "It's all nuts and bolts"

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

• Mitch
      Mitch commented
      Editing a comment
      With Frank's permission I would like to take his photos and put them all together in the Fine Point forum

• Jim Mason
      Jim Mason commented
      Editing a comment
      Your call.
      Not all the shots show fp interiors but the info is great! I didn't see the carpets.
      Last edited by Jim Mason; 11-12-2018, 02:38 PM.