Let's get the word out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's get the word out.

If you have friends with old cars model a t whatever let's get them to this site and build it up this has the potential to be a great informative forum, we already have a great administrator so let's share the wealth.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Beauford
    Lets keep the fight alive with reaming!!
    by Beauford
    So got home early and thought I would ream one of the spindles. Started the pilot through the first side making sure it was center and as level as one can with spindle in vice and me at eye level. Well I get through the first side and slide down to the other and it doesn't align. With the reamer out looking straight down it looks like a perfect shot? Any ideas?
    01-16-2018, 02:05 PM
  • Jeff/Illinois
    VFF advertisement in Model A News
    by Jeff/Illinois
    Saw the add in the recent Model A News, the Jan.-Feb. 2018 issue! That was a good idea, will draw more Model A folks in here! More knowledge to share!...
    02-17-2018, 03:57 PM
  • glentre
    Why this new forum?
    by glentre
    Didn't know this forum existed and found it quite by accident so I joined to see what it's all about. I've been a member on the barn for almost four years with some 325 posts so I'm not a newbee. My handle there is Lona.

​​​​​​Seems like a shame to have two forums on the same subject. While I've read many very generalized comments on why this new site was formed, it seems...
    09-16-2017, 08:49 AM
  • Mark Maron
    Model A New Mailed
    by Mark Maron
    An Announcement from the Office of the
    Model A News

We would like you to know the Model A News July/August Isssue has mailed Monday August 6th, 2018
    It should take about one week or less for you to get it.
    If you do not receive it in a reasonable amount of time please ask your local post office why you are not getting it promptly.
    Any Questions regarding this notice, Please

08-08-2018, 11:16 AM
  • Mark Maron
    it is with Great Sadness that I share
    by Mark Maron
    It is with Great Sadness that I share with you the passing of Tim Kelly (63) early this morning. Tim was a early Ford Enthusiast, Model A Ford Collector, Rolls Royce collector and major contributor to MAFFI & the Museum as well as the Ford Piquette Plant. He was a member for all the National Model A Clubs as well as AACA & the Rolls Royce Club. We all had the privilege of seeing Tims collection...
    11-05-2018, 11:25 AM
  • 2manycars
    My web site
    by 2manycars
    I updated my web site, and put up some photos of the cars I worked on, from a simple rebuild to a full restoration. Have a look if you have any interest. Lots of family stuff also.
    www.brauchauto.com
    04-15-2018, 01:40 PM
  • BNCHIEF
    What I did today
    by BNCHIEF
    Today I attended a model t ford clinic, where we discussed the kc warford transmissions and others as well as various brakes etc. We had about 150 folks here and to my surprise quite a few younger folks as well. They got to talking about tours and how to get other clubs involved when the opportunity presented itself I promoted the vff I told them about how this forum is set up many talked about...
    01-27-2018, 06:10 PM
  • kevinf
    New Member Introduction
    by kevinf
    Hello all,

I wanted to introduce myself to the community. I am new to the forum and the Model A world and live in the Detroit area. I purchased my first Model A about three months ago which is a 1931 Deluxe Roadster. I was not even planning on getting one, but my wife and I ran across this one when we were at someplace and it was love at first site. Through looking at reference books...
    09-19-2017, 10:24 AM
  • 40B1930
    Apps for Smartphones
    by 40B1930
    DaWizard recommended a very cool app for the Smartphone “clinometer.” Check it out, its free and it really works well! While you are at it, by typing in the “search line” “GPS” several functional GPS apps (free) and some one never knew possible (for a small one time fee) like real time screen are available! I ended up trying “speedometer” and obtained a really cool speedo app for...
    11-01-2018, 06:51 AM
  • Mitch
    New Forum Discussion
    by Mitch
    You guys / gals that have been around the VFF for a while know that I like to share my thoughts with you. I do this because this VFF, is your forum as much as it is mine. I have received a lot of requests from these so called closet modifiers about starting a separate forum for them to share ideas. These closet folks are on other forums meshing in with the general population but are limited in what...
    05-31-2018, 07:23 PM
Working...
X