Cheap Oil Pan with Dipper Tray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap Oil Pan with Dipper Tray

Just saw this on ebay, and he has 3 oil pans for only $10 each. It's a good buy if you live close enough to pick it up in person.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/38243781966...&ul_noapp=true

Related Topics

Collapse

• Bikerider58
    Suck it out or let it drip - - oil change
    by Bikerider58
    Sludge in the bottom of the pan is common due to non-detergent oil. If 10 years of non-detergent and 10+ modern detergent oil and engine build; then it seems like the sludge would be cleaned out. I still had a good layer of about 3/8 inch.

I did not check when the pan was off, but suspect a good amount of oil is in the pan below the drain hole. With the engine tilt it seems like there...
    03-23-2019, 12:58 AM
  • Atlasboy
    Which Engine Oil to use
    by Atlasboy
    I have a 1931 Model A with an original engine, never out of the frame or rebuilt. What type and weight oil would be the best for this Car ?
    11-28-2018, 09:30 AM
  • plyfor
    Oil Pan flanges
    by plyfor
    Any suggestions for (simple) straightening method or leveling out the oil pan flanges (mating surfaces to block) ?
    07-24-2017, 09:59 PM
  • Great Lakes Greg
    The spinning oil pan bolt problem
    by Great Lakes Greg
    A friend bought his first Model A, and ran into the spinning oil plug issue. I haven't ran into this before on my cars, so I really didn't have a solution aside from dropping the pan and doing a couple of spot welds on the inside. The car is pretty oily underneath, so no heat while the pan is on the car, although catching the car on fire would be one alternative. Do I have the correct r...
    04-24-2020, 06:30 AM
  • Denis4x4
    What is this?
    by Denis4x4
    What is this bolt next the oil pump? Pan is Model A modified for a ‘39 transmission
    05-29-2018, 04:51 PM
  • DaWizard
    What do you do when it's -50º
    by DaWizard
    Since I don't know the answer to this, I have to ask.

What do you do for coolant when it's -50º like it was last night in the upper mid west?

I was watching the weather and saw temps that were dipping way down into the low 50's and wondered what you guys do since 50/50 doesn't work that low.
    01-30-2019, 09:51 PM
  • Tudor31
    Did not know this could happen
    by Tudor31
    Dropped the oil pan today as a part of getting Eleanor back on the road. The pan was better than expected but the oil pump screen was horrendous. Somebody cleaned the pan and forgot all about the oil pump.
    03-21-2019, 07:35 PM
  • canadian
    oil return.
    by canadian
    29 all stock engine, pulls dipstick cold engine ,oil level on F mark. engine running for 20 minutes while farting around with stuff. pull dipstick engine off ..oil level 1/4 inch on stick ... 1 hour later ... oil level 1/2 inch on stick . it took 2 hours for oil to return to F. I found out why just by coincidence , the oil return pipe was not hot to touch and I discovered that the lower cork gasket...
    04-16-2019, 10:41 AM
  • Bob Giles
    Oil clean up.
    by Bob Giles
    Wouldn't it be nice if you could use a water soluble lubricant in the Model A crank case.
    07-08-2017, 08:34 AM
  • canadian
    base pan
    by canadian
    Almost depressed but still hanging in... was giving the Model A the finally prep for summer, one last thing was oil change, got the gear all together and crawled underneath. Gremlin sat on my head while base pan plug rotated anti clock and clockwise . no oil leaks and its full, plug just rotates around freely .... great......
    05-23-2018, 05:29 PM
Working...
X