• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Related Topics

Collapse

• pooch
    This proves it
    by pooch
    Henry on the left driving his 999 racer in 1903.

This proves that Henry was a hotrodder.

I bet he would approve of us carrying on his tradition.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    06-06-2018, 12:33 AM
  • Russ/40
    Good Deal on Ebay
    by Russ/40
    Here is a great deal for anyone prepared to build an 8BA. Just too far away for me.
    Ebay item #132523204528 I have no personal interest other than wanting it.
    03-02-2018, 12:29 PM
  • Sunnybrook Farm
    Ninty years ago today
    by Sunnybrook Farm
    Henry Ford stamped a big 1 on the first block on this day in 1927. I doubt he could have imagined so many still in use 90 years later.
    10-20-2017, 02:15 PM
  • Mark Maron
    International Model A Day today AND Tomorrow Lets see what you did??
    by Mark Maron
    Show us your pics from your club outing and such and mail them all the [email protected]. Share you activities with us all!
    09-22-2018, 05:44 PM
  • carolinamudwalker
    Totally disillusioned
    by carolinamudwalker
    I watched an old show from the history channel called 'THE CARS THAT MADE AMERICA GREAT' I am totally disillusioned. Henry did not build the model A. He fought it until the day he became demented. He built the model "T" and the assembly line. He would not listen to his son and drove Ford motor company to near bankruptcy. I hear " Keep the car as henry built it" all the...
    02-04-2018, 08:33 AM
  • Jeff/Illinois
    The reason for high prices on used cars in the USA today
    by Jeff/Illinois
    And this goes along with how we've said the NADA value prices on Antique cars including Model A Fords is insane. About a seven minute video but listen to the whole thing. Scotty lays it all out. And how Kelley Blue book, NADA, JD Powers and Assoc. , CarMax, Auto Trader, and etc. are owned and operated by (drum roll here) PR and MARKETING PEOPLE that are setting the 'value' of a commodity they are...
    09-13-2018, 01:38 PM
  • Tom Wesenberg
    Henry Ford Sure Built an Empire
    by Tom Wesenberg
    Remember those souvenir picture postcards that fold out into a long string of pictures?
    I wish this one would be reproduced.
    It sure is amazing what an empire Henry built, and in a relatively short amount of time....
    This gallery has 25 photos.
    07-13-2017, 09:26 PM
  • slammin
    Brattons 2018 Catalog
    by slammin
    I received Brattons new catalog today. I'm sure many of you have yours already, because snail mail is even snailier to western Colorado. Since I haven't see any comments, I must assume most haven't looked the catalog over. The first page has an announcement that Walt is retiring! Those of you that have been inflicted with the Model A disease longer than I know what an asset Walt has been to the hobby....
    05-09-2018, 08:08 PM
  • 2manycars
    by 2manycars
    If my father were still alive, he would be 100 years old today. He got me started in model A Fords in 1960.
    This gallery has 8 photos.
    10-17-2017, 06:41 AM
  • Tom Wesenberg
    Roadster Side Curtains Deal
    by Tom Wesenberg
    This could be a deal for someone needing side curtains. I finally found a set for my 28 Phaeton last year on ebay.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1930-1931-M...t/273472587902
    09-21-2018, 12:07 PM
Working...
X