Plucks website sticky poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plucks website sticky poll

looking to the members on your opinion of the website / supplier list..
    did you find it beneficial?
    keep in mind it needs to be updated from its current version.. there are many broken invalid links...

comments also appreciated

I/m not one to have 400 sticky's at the top of the forum so the few that will be there need to count.

would you like to see it as a sticky, subforum, a new category, other?......I have some ideas but I am always open for input as well,,,we all share this house....

how you voted is not made public !!!!
    i find the info useful & would like to see it on the VFF
    100.00%
    i do not think the info is useful and should not be posted
    0.00%
    i am 50/50 on having the info posted
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

3 ~ Tudor's
    Henry Ford said
    "It's all nuts and bolts"

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

One other category Mitch. If it ain't broke...........

Comment

I don't know all the sources that are out there and often refer to the list when helping others find something nearby them. I also like that these are "tried and true" referrals and not someone that has a business and want to advertise.

Comment

Mitch a sticky broken down by engine rebuilding, brakes, wiring,full restorations seems like that could be good for people to find, I like your closed tech section how to adjust brakes by ***** or how to time the a properly. just my thoughts too many stickys= clutter unless they are useful and always apply.

Comment

Tom Endy's info or how to get to it may help others, I myself have his info saved

Comment

Definitely as a sub-forum. I agree too many sticky's become clutter.
            messydesk.png
            The only sticky at the top of a particular forum should be
            the moderator's explicit instructions for that forum.

Comment

another thing about its current situation is it looks like a junkyard with all the follow up posts... I am leaning heavily to making it its own sub forum (many have suggested that also) that Pluck will have the permissions to edit / make changes at any time he wants. no follow up posts would be permitted. If someone has a new prospect to be added or something to be deleted, they could submit that through a PM to Pluck directly. he could then check it out for relevancy etc....
              Pluck would be in total charge of this if he wants to take it on. we have not really discussed this in full yet, but after he reads this I guess its been discussed.. LOL
              I have enough going on right now and I see no let up, so I personally am not interested in managing it.
              3 ~ Tudor's
              Henry Ford said

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

Mitch, that is fine with me as I am somewhat through with ********...it is starting to suck!

Comment

the poll is closed,, its a done deal

thanks for all the ideas and input
                  3 ~ Tudor's
                  Henry Ford said

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment