60th Orange County Model A Ford Club Pancake Breakfast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 60th Orange County Model A Ford Club Pancake Breakfast

It's time again for the Orange County Model A Ford Club Pancake Breakfast. Sunday March 19, 2023 at Hart Park in Orange, CA. Breakfast will be served from 7:30AM to 11AM. As usual we will be serving pancakes, eggs, sausage, juice, and coffee. Breakfast is $10 for adults, $5 for children (ages 2-10). We will have a raffle with many exciting opportunities to win. For further information contact Frank Reese at 714-348-2507. See attached flyer.

There will once again be a special raffle of a Burtz engine. This raffle will include a Burtz engine kit as well as an Accessory kit (head, flywheel, camshaft, and more) and an oil filter bracket. Package value is $6,576. Tickets are $25 and you must be present to win. Flyer attached.

Get your antique car ready and come mix with your fellow car enthusiasts.​

2023PancakeFlyer_800x600.jpg BURTFlyer_800x600.jpg
    Starts
    03-19-2023
    Ends
    03-19-2023
    Hart Park, 701 S Glassell St. Orange County, CA
    3~ Tudor's & 1~ Coupe
    Henry Ford said,
    "It's all nuts and bolts"
    "Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible."

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Related Topics

Collapse

• BruceM
    60th Orange County Model A Ford Club Pancake Breakfast
    by BruceM
    It's time again for the Orange County Model A Ford Club Pancake Breakfast. Sunday March 19, 2023 at Hart Park in Orange, CA. Breakfast will be served from 7:30AM to 11AM. As usual we will be serving pancakes, eggs, sausage, juice, and coffee. Breakfast is $10 for adults, $5 for children (ages 2-10). We will have a raffle with many exciting opportunities to win. For further information contact Frank...
    01-18-2023, 06:55 PM
  • BruceM
    59th OCMAFC Pancake Breakfast
    by BruceM
    After a two year hiatus due to the virus, the Orange County Model A Ford Club Pancake Breakfast is back. We have a date, Sunday March 20, 2022. Location is Hart Park, 701 S. Glassell Street, Orange, CA. Breakfast will be served from 8AM to 11AM. As usual we will be serving pancakes, eggs, sausage, juice, and coffee. Donation for breakfast is $9 for adults, $5 for children (ages 2-10). We will have...
    01-25-2022, 11:14 AM
  • BruceM
    59th OCMAFC Pancake Breakfast
    by BruceM
    After a two year hiatus due to the virus, the Orange County Model A Ford Club Pancake Breakfast is back. We have a date, Sunday March 20, 2022. Location is Hart Park, 701 S. Glassell Street, Orange, CA. Breakfast will be served from 8AM to 11AM. As usual we will be serving pancakes, eggs, sausage, juice, and coffee. Donation for breakfast is $9 for adults, $5 for children (ages 2-10). We will have...
    01-25-2022, 11:14 AM
  • Tom Wesenberg
    Model A Club Visits the Vets Home
    by Tom Wesenberg
    Yesterday our Model A club was invited to visit the Vet's home to display our cars. I drove my 1950 Studebaker, as my Model A is buried in the garage at the moment. There was only 4 of use from the club, plus my friend with his just purchased 1939 Ford Deluxe. I was surprised that there wasn't a better turnout, but many may have been gone for the holiday weekend. Here's a picture of the hand crank...
    09-01-2019, 11:36 AM
  • Mreman1111
    Pasadena High School Model A Ford Club
    by Mreman1111
    We started a High School Model A Club 3 years ago, the only support we have is from donations to our project car is a 1929 Model A Roadster. Our kids take it apart and reassemble it, learning how to use tools in the process. Check out our fotos of the kids working on it. Your support is needed, each $100 dollar donation receives a raffle ticket for our project car. The winning ticket is set to be...
    03-06-2019, 11:09 PM
  • Bud_D
    REMINDER: Dayton-Buckeye Model A Ford Club Swap Meet--NEW LOCATION, 11/7/2021
    by Bud_D
    Our Club Swap Meet is coming up soon. Mark you calendars! Further details are noted under "This and That / Meets and Tours" under the header at the top of this page. Thanks.
    10-12-2021, 07:25 PM
  • Bud_D
    REMINDER: Dayton-Buckeye Model A Ford Club Swap Meet--Troy, OH 11/6/2022
    by Bud_D
    Our Club Swap Meet is coming up soon. Mark you calendars! Further details are noted under "This and That / Meets and Tours" under the header at the top of this page. Thanks.
    08-07-2022, 04:30 PM
  • Mike's A Fordable
    Fall for Henry Ford: Why Antique Car Enthusiasts Love Fall and Their Ford Model As
    by Mike's A Fordable

Nothing says Mike's “A” Ford-Able like celebrating our favorite vehicle: The Ford Model A! Every September car enthusiasts kick off fall with the Old Car Festival in Greenfield Village. This fest brings together Ford Model A lovers from all over the country.

Owners, car enthusiasts, and history buffs come together to celebrate the early automotive era. The Old Car Festival...
    10-26-2022, 11:16 AM
  • Eric
    What, where, when???
    by Eric
    Greetings.

I started thinking about my GAZ motor, which started me thinking about what other countries might have also been involved with producing the Model A & B motors....and if so, how long were they produced??

I "think" I might remember something about England and Germany producing some motors for Ford? Not sure.

The GAZ Model B motors were
    05-18-2021, 11:56 PM
  • GaryWa
    International Model A Ford Day
    by GaryWa
    What's the dates? Pandemic and all! We can still get our A's Out! ...
    08-03-2020, 05:21 PM
Working...
X