Newbie with vintage parts!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie with vintage parts!?

Hello all! Thank you for having me! I joined because I acquired some vintage auto parts/ hubcaps. Mostly Ford some mercury I believe caps? Is this a appropriate place to post these items for information and or to sell? I ask before posting to make sure! Thanks and happy new year

Welcome,
    If your selling parts you would want to post them in the appropriate for sale forum. For late V-8 items click this link if your not able to find the area on your own.
    https://www.vintagefordforum.com/for...le/late-v-8-aa
    3 ~ Tudor's
    Henry Ford said
    "It's all nuts and bolts"

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

Great thanks I will post accordingly, as best as I can! Thank you all

Comment

Hey 1876crete, WELCOME to the VFF!!
        You wana look waaay far up da road and plan yer route because the brakes are far more of a suggestion than a command!

Comment

• Mitch
          Mitch commented
          Editing a comment
          If you need any assistance just ask!!

Thanks getting the hang of it!? Will post on the correct message board or will try. !

Comment

How can this be?
          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
          This gallery has 1 photos.
          Ron

Comment

Looks like you may be somewhat close by. Just moved to Lincoln in early July. Rod
            Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Mitch
              Welcome ~ Introductions
              by Mitch
              06-04-2017, 08:34 PM
            • 44todd
              New guy..truck value?
              by 44todd
              Hey all..OK I find old trucks-Cars..part them out online..I now my Chevys... Not so much Fords..I hunt and hunt..buy take apart and list old parts..
              37 pickup..Ford..Solid..no motor-trans..Value? You guys like these..I work my butt off to find and put parts-vehicles out there,,whats it worth retail?solid truck..no motor or trans..ballpark?
              12-26-2019, 12:02 AM
            • Fick4fun
              1934 fordor garge find
              by Fick4fun
              Hello everybody i recently purchesed a 34 fordor from a friend of mines grandpa. The family wanted nothing to do with the car so i couldnt let it go to waste. The car has been sitting in the garage since 1958 and it was only touched in the 70s when he was going to rod the car like they did back then. Now mind you i bought this car in peices alot of peices. Since i am new to these things and have not...
              This gallery has 1 photos.
              01-30-2019, 04:58 PM
            • Alfred
              Parts identification
              by Alfred
              I recently acquired a bunch of old Ford parts. I can't find these in my catalogues. Can anyone help me identify?
              This gallery has 4 photos.
              04-11-2018, 03:09 PM
            • Mitch
              Introducing don3527
              by Mitch
              I am pleased to announce that Don Snyder (aka don3527) the owner of Snyder's Antique Auto Parts, is a new advertiser and contributor supporting the VFF. You may have already noticed by now that Snyder's was added onto the rotating banners through out the Model A forums. They are also on the T forums since they specialize in parts for our earlier A ancestors. Don saw what a valuable resource this...
              11-30-2018, 10:07 AM
            Working...
            X