right rear lower fender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• right rear lower fender

I have a 1955 Victoria and there is a small dent in the right rear fender just where the end of the rear bumper is. I wanted to go behind and try and push it out but it look like the is a inner panel there blocking access. Can it be removed??? thanks for any help. Jerry

Something in my addled memory tells me that needs to be accessed from inside the trunk, and good luck with that.

I really don't remember when the trunk floor ended at the quarter panel and that corner was accessed from under the car, but I know it some time in the '50's.
    Whenever I pass someone who's texting and driving, I throw my beer at their window.

Comment

Can it be pulled out with a suction cup?
      3 ~ Tudor's
      Henry Ford said
      "It's all nuts and bolts"

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

I tried a suction cup and it won't hold there. I can try from the trunk but it is a long way down there??Thanks Jerry

Comment

Can you post some pictures of it
          3 ~ Tudor's
          Henry Ford said
          "It's all nuts and bolts"

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

I can but I am not at my shop it will be Thursday before I get there.

Comment

I have a small dent puller that uses hot glue and have used it with success on a modern vehicle. I am going to try it and see how it goes> jerry

Comment

I used the hot glue and it took a few trys put the dent came right out. Thanks Jerry

Comment