• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Related Topics

Collapse

• Mitch
    RockHill Will’s Speedster Build and beyond
    by Mitch
    Will’s amazing speedster build will be shared right here on the VFF. Once posted, Will will be adding more current updates and milestones. Most already know of Mr. Cronkite”s abilities. It was an honor to help Will reassemble this build for use on the VFF. I studied each and every picture as this thread was being assembled and I was in constant awe. For those that went to Brent’s workshop
    05-15-2018, 01:04 AM
  • Denis4x4
    Speedster Reunion in Lincoln NE
    by Denis4x4
    Anybody here going to the Speedster Reunion at Speedway next week?
    06-15-2019, 05:45 PM
  • RockHillWill
    Aluminum bodied speedster build
    by RockHillWill
    I would like to thank Mitch for all of his help in transferring my electronic speedster data files to the VFF. This project is almost finished, but I will be posting some more updates to this thread. I hope all of you enjoyed following this project, and feel free to comment or ask any questions....
    04-23-2018, 02:32 PM
  • Hoogah
    The Forgatti - Model A/Bugatti style speedster
    by Hoogah
    Found this on another site. Interesting way to build a Model A speedster!
    https://www.hotrod.com/articles/hrdp...pSwk40Cyo6bFJ0...
    11-12-2018, 07:29 AM
  • Art Ebeling
    speedster pics
    by Art Ebeling
    How about starting with some speedster pictures? I'm gathering ideas for my next project, even though Mrs Lucky says I have more projects than lifetime left.
    05-04-2017, 07:13 AM
  • Curly
    Model A hill climbers
    by Curly
    Im fascinated with these guys who are building and racing Model A’s as hill climbers. I live in Alaska so it’s not something my eyes have ever seen. Do they race against other Model A’s only? Is it time trial? Where do they do them? If anyone has any experience with it I’d love to hear about it....
    12-14-2017, 09:37 PM
  • Jim Baskin III
    Future of Auto Restoration
    by Jim Baskin III
    Took the Model A to a show at Penn College of Williamsport Pennsylvania.They have a 2 and 4 year auto restoration degree.The only one on the east coast.We as a club got to tour the Restoration shop.The tour was fascinating and I got to meet the students that are enrolled.They are Model T and Model A nuts,now I'm talking about 18-22 year olds.They have put together 1 stationary Model T and 2 stationary...
    04-09-2018, 08:05 AM
  • Beauford
    Speedster Body
    by Beauford
    Anyone making A speedster bodies? I want something a little more aggressive than Rootlieb. More of the salt flats look. I have looked and looked online. Olympic is about the best I can find and he is going to stop due to health issues but was willing to sell his personal body for $14, 600. A little rich for my blood...
    06-07-2019, 08:31 PM
  • richsfords
    tour to elkins wva
    by richsfords
    Our club (coastal Carolinas A's) will be leaving the parking lot at LOWES Lumber in Washington, NC at 0800 hrs.(just off NC route 17) Sunday May 19th. And will RON @ Waynesboro, Va.
    everybody is welcome to join us on this trip north. we fly low and slow. (RON= remain over night) Can't promise no seminars, BUT we will do our best.

Richard in New Bern
    05-12-2019, 03:24 PM
  • Curly
    Where is your clubs big tour this season?
    by Curly
    Our Alaskan A’s just returned from a week long trip to Kodiak, Alaska. We had about 20 vintage cars half were Model A’s. The ferry ride was a nine hour ferry each way. The cars were enclosed in the belly of the ship the whole way.
    The folks in Kodiak were so appreciative and they really rolled out the red carpet for us. One member lost a main bearing on the way but his son had him another...
    06-22-2018, 04:48 PM
Working...
X