1924 Frame up build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1924 Frame up build

I gota say Fourdy, that has to be the cleanest build I have seen! That is one sweet ride!

MORE pictures!
    You wana look waaay far up da road and plan yer route because the brakes are far more of a suggestion than a command!

Comment

Fourdy, gotta love a full height T coupe, (and ) a blown flatty.

A local guy here who is a T fanatic has one, amongst his other T/s.

I am trying to get him to join along with his son with a 27 tudor with a lincoln V12.

You can edit your post and add more pics and info or just add new posts to this project thread if you wish.

Comment

Thanks for the words. Preparing to put it out on the market. Oh, not a blower on this one. A Holley 390 works well. Blower in my 40.

Comment

i hope my 23 coupe turns out that good, nice job

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Mitch
            RockHill Will’s Speedster Build and beyond
            by Mitch
            Will’s amazing speedster build will be shared right here on the VFF. Once posted, Will will be adding more current updates and milestones. Most already know of Mr. Cronkite”s abilities. It was an honor to help Will reassemble this build for use on the VFF. I studied each and every picture as this thread was being assembled and I was in constant awe. For those that went to Brent’s workshop
            05-15-2018, 01:04 AM
          • BNCHIEF
            I927 Model T coupe I am working on.
            by BNCHIEF
            This man who owns this car called me and wanted to know if I could help him He and his Dad put this car together the original owner passed and his widow sold it to them in pieces mostly finished just not assembled so they did what they could with what they knew. Wiring was very poor we replace it all gas tank is clean carburetor and shut off valve junk and leaking. Following are the pics of the...
            11-05-2018, 08:03 AM
          • RockHillWill
            Ambitious Model A restoration Project
            by RockHillWill
            Several of you folks that attended the Model A gathering at Brents earlier this year will remember meeting my friend Jimmy Matthews and his son Chris. They spent some time dis-assembling a transmission and attending all the seminars that were available. Jimmy and I became friends thru the Redneck Roundup metal shaping events that I hold annually in my shop here in Rock Hill. He found out that I had...
            07-07-2018, 04:08 PM
          • dmdeaton
            Demo Day, My Build
            by dmdeaton
            Day one of my journey started today!
            01-27-2018, 10:40 PM
          • dmdeaton
            Looking for my first Model A
            by dmdeaton
            Hi all, like it says. I have the bug and the wife is on board. She probably has it worse than me now that she has been window shopping on the web. Joining the local club and trying to suck up as much info as I can. I like to build wooden boats, and work on firearms in what little spare time I have. I am a control electrician in real life and can hold my own as a hack machinist. I am pretty pumped...
            08-13-2017, 09:32 PM
          • Rowdy
            29 Oval Window Business Coupe Top Parts
            by Rowdy
            Does anyone have pictures and some details for the bracketry and frames for the oval windows? Would like to see them before the fabric is on. Dad wants to convert his Special Coupe to a Business Coupe. Pretty familure to most of the parts needed, but know the windows throw in some variation so that the wood pieces do not go across the windows themselves. Possibly located the lower front corner brackets...
            10-04-2017, 11:26 AM
          • Mickey
            MY new project
            by Mickey
            I was so inspired by Mitch having a new project I just had to have one too. Late 1931 coupe, indented firewall. Know nothing about the coupes so any info welcome. It is a very old restore (Date unknown). The rumble seat is original as in 1931. Former owner did some modern things I will want to undo. Starts and drives very well. Brakes are excellent....
            08-17-2018, 07:03 PM
          • George Miller
            Model T with a Model A frame and running gear
            by George Miller
            I plan on putting a Model A frame and running gear under my model 23 T coupe. The model T is just to slow to drive around here. will that make it a hot rod. I have extra A frame, so the T could be put back to a original condition by saving the original T running gear.....
            08-08-2018, 04:59 PM
          • TippyXX
            Soft top frame
            by TippyXX
            Looking for a frame, used or maybe mechanical drawings so I can make my on frame. any all all info will be appreciated
            Thank you in advance. Its a convertible top frame.... got so excited to post left out all the information. 31' Roadster...
            03-16-2018, 04:05 PM
          • Manager
            29 Coupe Seat frame
            by Manager
            The seat frame in my sports coupe has never seemed to fit properly so while I had it out to get some subframe measurements(another story) I decided it was time to do something about it. Afew quick measurements has the sides interfearing with the curved footrest floor panel. Looks like 1" or so needs to come off one or the other. Both seat frame and panel look origional so I'm thinking what the...
            03-11-2018, 07:04 PM
          Working...
          X