Good Deal on Ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Deal on Ebay

Here is a great deal for anyone prepared to build an 8BA. Just too far away for me.
    Ebay item #132523204528 I have no personal interest other than wanting it.

Related Topics

Collapse

• BudP
    EBay Cautions
    by BudP
    Many times I have purchased Model A items on EBay. Generally, I only purchase if I need the item, the price is reasonable, and the description (pictures and narrative) gives me some assurance of the quality. Last night I was a seller, listing Model A side curtains (appeared to have never been used) from my stash and new side curtain rods (original style, unopened packaging) for $475 including shipping....
    12-05-2018, 03:15 PM
  • CHL
    Ben Staub reprint
    by CHL
    just got it on ebay for $74.00, my lucky day.
    11-01-2017, 07:36 PM
  • Jim Mason
    eBay jack
    by Jim Mason
    Looks like I sold one at a bargain rate...
    Item #372303360919
    05-20-2018, 08:02 PM
  • Rowdy
    Ebay Radiators Buyer Beware
    by Rowdy
    Just letting you all know there are 2 Gleaner Combine radiators on ebay being advertized as being for a Model A. While they are good for an engine test stand or stationary engines they will not fit your car. Both are from the same seller in Houston, Tx. . I informed him they will not fit a car and while he thanked me, he did not ammend the listing. Rod
    04-15-2020, 03:32 PM
  • Kevin in NJ
    Ebay listing apps for selling, what is your experience?
    by Kevin in NJ
    I need to get back into selling on ebay. I have been using the Windows app that eBay provides for free.

I am selling a wide variety of what is laying around my house. So I am not constantly listing the same thing. I have Windows and MacBook computers. I use an Iphone.

Can people please share their experiences with both phone Apps and PC based apps.
    Keep in mind I am...
    01-17-2020, 02:26 PM
  • Tom Wesenberg
    Show Us Your License Plate Topper
    by Tom Wesenberg
    I have 5 now and will probably stop unless I come across a very special one that is affordable.
    The first and last I bought just the other day on ebay, and the middle two pictures I bought on ebay about 4 years ago.
    Many of the toppers sell pretty high on ebay, and I rarely find any at the swap meet and antique shops.
    I bought all 5 of these repro's on ebay for less than $20 eac...
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 4 photos.
    08-24-2018, 09:51 AM
  • Greynomad
    Model As on ebay
    by Greynomad
    Has anybody noticed how few Model As are listed if you ignore the hotrods and dealers?
    https://www.ebay.com/sch/Cars-Trucks...Model+A&_sop=1
    I don't really know why I bother looking at it.
    05-05-2020, 06:01 PM
  • Leo
    Ebay and New Jersey Sales Tax or How to Waste People's Money and Time
    by Leo
    For all you Ebay sellers of Model A parts who live in New Jersey. Back at the end of last year I became aware that if I wanted to sell on Ebay to anyone who bought and lived in New Jersey I needed to collect sales tax and remit it the state. OK, in order to do this I needed to register myself as a business in the county where I reside costing me $50.00, then I needed to identify myself as a business...
    05-18-2019, 08:28 AM
  • A-7747
    Reproduction Motor Meters Big $$$$$$$$$
    by A-7747
    Has anyone noticed the BIG prices on E-Bay for the Reproduction Boyce Motor Meters ?? If they sell at those prices I think it would be a good time to sell some Originals ??.. Hint, They are over $1000,00
    05-14-2020, 12:14 PM
  • Tom Wesenberg
    Ford in the 30's Ends Soon on Ebay
    by Tom Wesenberg
    This looks like a good book for only $8, and it's being sold by The Pickers in Iowa.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Petersens-Fo...19.m1438.l2649
    10-15-2017, 02:36 PM
Working...
X