need copper/abseptious spark plug gaskets for 1933 v8 plugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need copper/abseptious spark plug gaskets for 1933 v8 plugs

Who sells the right size spark plug gaskets for the larger 1933 v8 spark plugs

Related Topics

Collapse

• ClaudeC
    proper spark plug wire locations in 1933 v8 distributor caps
    by ClaudeC
    Once I have a timed point set distributor, how do I set up the spark plug wires in the proper locations in the two distributor caps for a 1933 v8 distributor.
    02-24-2018, 11:22 AM
  • ClaudeC
    Cleaning and testing vintage spark plugs.
    by ClaudeC
    I have a set of vintage 1933/34 v8 spark plugs. I want to clean them and test them. The new plugs just do not have the same appearance. Strange but there are some really nice model A reproduction plugs that look great and work perfect but these are not for a v8, but only for a model A and Model B 4 cylinder ford engines. What is the best way to clean up these old plugs and test them?
    01-27-2018, 06:37 PM
  • ClaudeC
    spark plug thread sealant
    by ClaudeC
    I am using original 1933/34 spark plugs on old aluminum heads. I notice a small amount of oil around several plugs. Is there a sealant that can be used for this. The threads in the heads seem sound.
    09-11-2018, 07:42 AM
  • MANYHERRAMIENTAS
    Change Spark plug
    by MANYHERRAMIENTAS
    this is the engine of my Ford A and I would like to change the spark plugs
    I could recommend some, I like the 3x style but I do not know if they are the best
    Thank
    04-06-2018, 11:58 AM
  • tbirdtbird
    Spark plugs
    by tbirdtbird
    There was a recent discussion regarding spark plug length and performance.

We are not fine point here, and run the Motorcraft TT10 plugs, a known acceptable replacement for the Champion 3X.

The pix show the length difference between the newly arrived Jordan J-3 plugs and the TT10 plugs. Also shown is the Jordan box..

Viewers can determine for themselves if there...
    10-26-2019, 04:22 PM
  • MANYHERRAMIENTAS
    Spark plug 3x champion
    by MANYHERRAMIENTAS
    Hi friends
    I bought the 3x champion spark plugs and I need a tool to adjust them, what would it be? Spark plug hexagon is 1- 1/8 inches
    Thank you
    06-10-2018, 07:20 PM
  • ClaudeC
    1933 v8 coolant drain plugs thread size
    by ClaudeC
    I need help, I need to know the drain plug thread size? Does anyone know where I can get some?
    11-05-2019, 12:58 PM
  • Farmputzer
    Spark plug continuity
    by Farmputzer
    If I continuity check from the screw cap to the electrode on a 3X spark plug, should there be any resistance, or at most very low resistance?
    10-29-2018, 07:21 AM
  • Brian French
    Champion 3X
    by Brian French
    does a new Champion 3X spark plug need the gap adjusted?
    if so, do you use a file or dremmal tool?

Thank You;
    03-28-2018, 09:16 AM
  • dmdeaton
    Spark Plugs
    by dmdeaton
    What spark plugs are you guys running and where is the best place to order some?
    08-29-2017, 02:39 PM
Working...
X