How to remove radiator on 1933 Model B ford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to remove radiator on 1933 Model B ford

Can you direct me to any sites where I can learn how to remove a radiator. I don't want to just start taking things apart that I may not have to.

Related Topics

Collapse

• ClaudeC
    How to drain Radiator on 1933 v8
    by ClaudeC
    Just installed my 1933 radiator on my rebuilt 1933 v8 engine. 4 radiator hoses but can see how to drain radiator if I need to. Is the drain on the engine block?
    06-07-2018, 06:15 AM
  • ClaudeC
    small radiator leaks, high up on radiator
    by ClaudeC
    Got my 1933 v8 engine running, running great motor sound like a new engine. Experiencing several tiny radiator leaks high up on the radiator. Any ideas how to locate the actual hole? Should I try "stop leak"...
    05-29-2019, 06:52 AM
  • ClaudeC
    how many gallons of coolant for 1933 v8 engine and radiator?
    by ClaudeC
    3 gallons? or 4 gallons?
    08-08-2018, 10:33 AM
  • ClaudeC
    1933 v8 radiator repair
    by ClaudeC
    I have an original 1933 v8 radiator that just started leaking centrally and midway front from the fins. I plane to find the hole and repair it myself with either JB weld or aluminum weld. What metal are these original radiators made of? Any suggestions from someone who has done this before. Any guidance will be appreciated.
    11-25-2018, 05:31 PM
  • ClaudeC
    1933 v8 radiator paint
    by ClaudeC
    Eastwood makes special radiator spray paint, in Satin and Gloss. Do you think Satin finish is the proper one for a radiator?
    03-10-2018, 03:45 PM
  • mhsprecher
    New radiator decision
    by mhsprecher
    I need to get a new radiator for my late 28 roadster. The good news is that there are options. The challenge is that there may be more than one good option. Here is what I have narrowed it down to:

1. New Berg's radiator
    2. New Brassworks round tube radiator
    3. Have Bert's recore my old radiator

Many people love Berg's radiators. They don't recore anymore,...
    12-02-2018, 08:11 PM
Working...
X