51? taillights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 51? taillights

Hello all I came across a Ford collection (I believe mostly Ford) most items are in great vintage shape! I have hubcaps Handle sets Dash clusters etc. I will post when I have time! Please look at photos I mean not to miss represent and would love to learn!i would like to sell these items but have no idea of there vaule. Please teach me a novice
    these are kinda cool I believe some are original Ford new old stock!? Because of the Ford parts box!?
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

One housing unit included tail lights have several model numbers

Comment

https://www.ebay.com/p/51-Ford-CREST...1951/623229441

https://cgfordparts.com/ufolder/ford...umber=1A-13450

https://www.ebay.com/sch/sis.html?_i...75.m4096.l9146
        3 ~ Tudor's
        Henry Ford said
        "It's all nuts and bolts"

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Nelson C
          Ford Licensed Parts
          by Nelson C
          The packaging (plastic bag) on a number of reproduction Model A Ford parts from Suppliers will sometimes have printed "Ford Licensed Part". It's my understanding that all "Ford Licensed Parts" must be compared with what is contained in the "Model A Restoration Guidelines and Judging Standards" especially for Fine Point judging. Would all "Ford Licensed Parts"...
          02-12-2019, 01:24 PM
        • Steve Plucker
          Ford Grills
          by Steve Plucker
          Is there some photos of some Ford Grills on this site?

I am trying to ID one.

Thanks.

Pluck
          04-28-2019, 02:48 PM
        • Paul
          Ford Tools, Sub Contractors, Trade Marks and Year
          by Paul
          I have tools I know nothing about: Model A, Model T, or V-Eight. I would love to know more about them. Please you can not high jack this thread, add to it with your tools, photos, and questions.

I am going to start with players. I was lucky enough to find two Ford script players, both with markings of Herbrand in script. The difference between the two are: 1. The Ford script on one pair...
          This gallery has 4 photos.
          01-28-2019, 06:49 PM
        • Rob Patterson
          Ford Market Share. Pre T
          by Rob Patterson
          Hi,
          Recently I heard that Ford were already market leaders prior to the Model T.
          Is this so?
          If so, could you point me in the direction of where I can find the figures please?
          Thanks,
          Rob
          12-10-2018, 04:20 PM
        • Jim Mason
          Ford videos
          by Jim Mason
          Mitch posted a link to the Ford factory videos. the one titled 'Ford river rouge plant 1928 and beyond' shows at the 20second to 40second mark the pedestrian overpass where the battle of the overpass occurred. Walter ruether and others got beat up pretty bad by Ford security.
          https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Overpass
          01-16-2019, 10:36 PM
        • L Jones
          Ford script on tailgate
          by L Jones
          Did Ford paint the raised Ford script on the pickup tailgates at the factory, if they did what color did they use.
          03-13-2019, 10:19 AM
        • Steve Plucker
          "I was told once that..." stories...
          by Steve Plucker
          How many of you at one time or the other over the years heard something about the Model A/AA Ford that you had a hard time beleiving if it were true or not.

Here is my story...I was told once that before the Ford Runtunda fire of what year I forget, that there were many Ford archives and Ford data that were lost due to the fire.

One of the items that was lost were all the...
          08-29-2018, 11:53 PM
        • Jeff/Illinois
          American Icon: How Alan Mullaly Saved the Ford Motor Company
          by Jeff/Illinois
          This is a good book for all you Ford fans if you are looking to pass some winter weather time indoors. Some neat points they make in the book, in relation to Model A Fords, was the story of 'how' the Model A came about (we've all heard it still interesting) but also later Alan Mullaly makes reference to how they pulled Ford out of the brink of disaster after he took over in Sept. 2006, akin to what...
          01-30-2018, 05:52 PM
        • Paul
          Running Board Toolbox
          by Paul
          Did the Ford dealership accessories for the Model A, ever include a running board tool box?
          01-17-2019, 05:01 PM
        • KB9JLO
          Vern Tardel is selling off his Ford collection...
          by KB9JLO
          In a "Hot Rod" email today they had an article about Vern Tardel's huge collection of Ford parts, cars... He has an online junkyard and you can search for some items....
          A site forf vintage Ford and hot rod parts for traditional hot rod builders and classic Ford restorers from 1920 to 1975 .
          10-02-2018, 11:07 AM
        Working...
        X