AV8 at the upholstery shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AV8 at the upholstery shop

Happy Newyear guys. Thought I would post pictures of my roadster at the upholster’s. So far I am very happy with results. Carpet and door panels.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 2 photos.

Happy New Year John
    That sure looks nice. Is it an interior kit, or is the upholestry shop custom making it?
    3 ~ Tudor's
    Henry Ford said
    "It's all nuts and bolts"

Mitch's Auto Service ctr

Comment

Thanks, Mitch. It is custom. I needed thin seat cushions for leg room so could not use a kit.

John

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Captndan
        Kits
        by Captndan
        I know there has been some reorganization with the upholstery kit suppliers. A friend is ready to do his and wants the best. What are the recommendations for the best today? Is LaBarron Bonney still around?...
        02-13-2020, 04:21 PM
      • aford193031
        Happy Fourth
        by aford193031
        Hoping everyone had a Happy and Blessed Fourth of July
        07-04-2018, 08:45 PM
      • aford193031
        Happy Thanksgiving
        by aford193031
        Happy Thanksgiving to all of VFF. We should remember all of our blessings today. My household has been blessed with patience to battle with cancer that my wife has.
        Mitçh we all certainly appreciate all the work you put in to put this forum out on the web.
        I pray the Lord will continue to bless our nation even as it seems to be try to come apart at the seams.
        Happy Thanksgiving
        11-23-2017, 10:06 AM
      • Mitch
        Happy Model A New Year Gang!
        by Mitch

12-31-2017, 02:34 PM
      • Mickey
        HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
        by Mickey
        Enjoy this time with your families
        and remember it isn't just a holiday , it's a lifestyle.
        11-22-2018, 06:18 AM
      • Dennis
        Upholstery material
        by Dennis
        Who has the best matching upholstery material available? After discovering the correct material on my rear seat and comparing it to the samples from a year ago that I received from LeBaron Bonney, they don't match. The LB sample looks blue with a gray hairline while my seat material looks gray with a blue hairline. I know there are others out there that have kits and materials available, so I'd...
        04-12-2018, 05:39 PM
      • pAAt
        Seat upholstery installation
        by pAAt
        Fred, the previous owner of my 28 AA truck, bought new seat springs and upholstery for it. I'm ready to try my hand in the recovering process, any tips or links would be helpful. Thank you, Pat
        06-14-2017, 04:30 AM
      Working...
      X