Zephyr coupes loaded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zephyr coupes loaded

I help a collector with help from time to time on his collections, he had all six of the Zephyr coupe years and he's had them for some time and it was time for them to go to a new home.

I lined them up and loaded them on the hauler of choice by the buyer for transit out west. Yes, I would have preferred an enclosed for sure!

It's rare to have/see one but all six years from '37-'42 may be the only collection like it in the world.

I call them the girls... so yes.. I have the girls all lined up for their final farewell. Then, a final transport shot. It was a tight fit, and a challenge to load.
    I thought you guys would like to see them so sharing the final farewell. My favorite is the blue '39.

Larry Shepard
    Attached Files

Wow Larry....
    I'm glad I have a condom on this iPad... I just drooled!!!!
    ((of course a drooling old phart is nothing new))
    Sweet collection!
    Regards - Randy
    Randy's Rod Shop
    1933 Ford Tudor "Bugsy"

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Larrys40
      Zephyrs loaded to a new home
      by Larrys40
      I help a collector with help from time to time on his collections, he had all six of the Zephyr coupe years and he's had them for some time and it was time for them to go to a new home.

I lined them up and loaded them on the hauler of choice by the buyer for transit out west. Yes, I would have preferred an enclosed for sure!

It's rare to have/see one but all six years...
      10-30-2017, 05:45 PM
    • Tudor31
      A future Model A owner?
      by Tudor31
      I was working on my 31 Tudor today when I heard a young voice from the street saying something about a great looking car. The young (about six years old) man and his mother quickly accepted an invitation to take a closer look at Eleanor. He was very knowledgeable despite his youth and had some really good questions. However, one question got me good:"Sir, have you had this car since it was new?"...
      07-29-2019, 02:53 PM
    • Afordman31
      Hollywood Wolf Whistle
      by Afordman31
      One Christmas my folks asked me what I would like for Christmas....my reply was a Hollywood wolf whistle. So that's what I received. It was put on our 1930 Model a sedan. My brother and I had a lot of fun with it. We would call dogs out of yards and they would chase us down the road. We would whistle at girls with it, but I think it probably annoyed them. Still we had a good time with it.
      02-05-2018, 08:28 AM
    • Larry Jenkins
      Stay tuned..
      by Larry Jenkins
      Mitch is working his butt off preparing an image laden diary of my old 1930 CCPU. The initial images are mine. The balance are from Brace Bailey, AKA "Pickemup" who bought the CCPU after my wife got ill. We think you will like it. When the Old Man gets moving.. ...
      02-16-2018, 09:11 AM
    • Beauford
      What a GREAT time!
      by Beauford
      Thank you Mitch and Brent for the awesome time and to meet many of this wonderful group!! Brent sorry I couldn't make it back this morning to drive the "T" but you can always send me a email @ [email protected] if you want to free up some space....Thanks, Beau
      04-22-2018, 04:40 PM
    • Jeff/Illinois
      Need a good spare Autolite long generator??
      by Jeff/Illinois
      Who doesn't want a good rebuilt genny laying on the shelf or in your Model A as a spare? Derek from New Zealand over on the 'other' Antique Ford site tipped me off to a load of them at Bratton's. Derek bought 12 and took back home with him. Call Jeff up and ask for one or more, I just got off the phone with him. Super nice guy, he is boxing one up and sending it my way.

Jeff said that...
      11-14-2017, 12:11 PM
    • Hoogah
      Model A farming plant - is there anything like this?
      by Hoogah
      Over the past couple of weeks, I've been involved in preparations for a clearing sale on a farm that belonged to two bachelor brothers. The last of the brothers passed away about 18 months ago. Both were well into their 80s when they died. What is unique about these blokes is that they farmed in some kind of time warp for almost all of their lives.
      • Their daily transport ("going to town"
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 10 photos.
      01-19-2019, 05:55 AM
    • Leo
      Model A's In Commercial's and The Movies?
      by Leo
      I was in the car wash yesterday and noticed a guy with a nice mid 80's Mercedes coupe. We struck up a conversation about the car and he said that he was on his way to a commercial shoot in NYC. He went on to say that he has this car registered with an agency that supplies vehicles to photographers who want them for commercials. He also told me that the typical fee for using his car was $1000 for a...
      12-04-2018, 07:47 AM
    Working...
    X